Tuesday, November 28, 2017

The movie CoCo

During the weekend my family saw two movies. On Saturday, we saw the movie Justice League and it was such an awesome movie. I loved it and plan to go see it with my brother.  On Sunday, we saw the movie CoCo and I absolutely loved it. The movie was so emotional and I cried so many times throughout the movie. When the previews first started to come out I was not really interested but as the previews continued to play I started to get interested and I had to see it. I am so glad that I saw the movie because it hands down the best movie in 2017. I can not wait till it comes out on DVD so I purchase my own copy. I would like to see the movie again before it is out of theaters. CoCo is a must see movie!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!I also saw two movies over the break, Murder on the Orient Express, and Daddy's Home 2. I had high expectations for Murder on the Orient Express, but it turned out not be very good. It lacked a peak in the movie. Daddy's Home 2 though was pretty funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see those two movies. I love Disney movies and true event movies as well.

    ReplyDelete