Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Time flies...

This year has gone by so fast it seems like just yesterday was my first day of class and getting ready to meet my students. But it is hard to believe that Thanksgiving is right around the corner and Christmas is not far behind. Before we know it..it is going to be New Years Eve and we are counting down 3...2...1..Happy New Years! It is crazy to think that 2018 is about to be here. It the year I graduate college, get a job and really have to be an adult. Sometimes I want this year just to slow down a bit so I can breathe.  Every year I say that this year is going by really fast but this year seems to be going a lot faster than the past few years. I'm ready to finish this year strong and start fresh in 2018. I just can't believe that Thanksgiving is right away the corner.

2 comments:

  1. I agree! I feel like the semester just started and remember the first day I walked into my classroom to meet my students. It is so weird we are about to graduate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally relate to this and could not agree more. I too wrote last week about how fast time is flying and I really just need it to slow down for awhile.

    ReplyDelete