Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Book Nerd

Since I have started college 5 years ago, I never have time to read for fun anymore. I have my own personal  library that continues to grow throughout the years. I have read many of my books during the past years but during the school semester I am unable to read because of all the assignments that I have due throughout the semester. I am hoping that I will be able to read some of my books during the Christmas Break and hopefully I will get to once I have graduated college in the spring.

6 comments:

  1. I so miss reading for pleasure also. It has been at least four years since I even felt like reading for joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the exact same way! I never have time to read anymore due to school and other things. i miss having the joy for reading like I used to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading for fun is where its at!! For me I still try to do it on Sunday mornings even if its just for an hour, but its for sure super hard to just get lost in a book with so much going on in school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you are etching out time for what is important to you!

      Delete
  4. I just started picking up reading for fun again! It something that I missed and needed to bring back into my life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know how you feel Laura. I have little time to read for fun too but I have found through the years that I love listening to audiobooks. They are free from the library too! It is so important for us to etch out the time for things we love even though we are super busy. Reading for pleasure will enhance your teaching life. xoxo

    ReplyDelete