Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Congrats to me.

Yesterday, I got an email saying that I had a package at the front desk. I was confused at first until I went to pick up my package. Turns out it was my Associates Degree of  Liberal Arts and I'm so excited and can't believe I did it. Thanks to an old roomie from my community college about a Transfer Reverse (which I did not know it was a thing), basically meaning transferring credits back to my community college and being able to receive my diploma. She gave me the contact information on who to contact the person who is in charged of that area. I sent an email a few minutes after talking to my friend about it. I got a response back fairly quickly. Turns out Texas State had already sent out my transcript in the summer and I was already rewarded with an Associates Degree in Liberal Arts. I immediately informed my mother about it and we both got really excited. I filled out the form to receive my diploma last week and I received in the late afternoon yesterday. I am so over joyed about getting a type of degree and can't wait to start spreading the news to my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment