Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Happy Death Day!

On Sunday, I went to the movies with my friend and her sister. We saw the 8:15 show of the movie "Happy Death Day". This movie was one of the most played movie trailer, I first discovered the movie trailer on Facebook and I was instantly I hooked and had to see the movie. I expected the movie to a thriller but in my opinion is was more of a horror. I really enjoyed watching and I definitely jumped several times in the movie. There was several parts of the movie that I was not expecting and some I knew before it had happened. Overall, I really enjoyed the movie and I would definitely go see it again.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Laura! I loved that movie, it wasn't at all what I was expecting from a scary movie but still good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has tempted me to go watch the movie trailer as well and now I want to see it! :) Might have to go this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive been wanting to see that movie!

    ReplyDelete